Austin Beer Guide Best of 2017 Party & Issue Release Party
December 14, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
You wanted the best (of party), you got the best (of party)!
We’re returning to The ABGB on Thursday, December 14 to present the best of beer 2017 as bestowed by the fine editors and readers of ABG.
Party officially kicks off at 6:00 pm. Buy a limited Austin Beer Guide party glass for $15 and get three pours from our guest beers pouring outside (list below). All proceeds benefit the Central Texas Food Bank.
Starting at 8:00 pm, Master of Ceremonies T$A Overlord and DJ CJ Fresh will guide you through the best Austin beer awards ceremony since last year (spoiler alert, it’s ours, again. Oh, and Luke dies).
Make sure to grab a fresh guide to read up on this year’s winners, see if your favorite loser got a Best of the Rest nod, dive in to explore this new “hyper-local” drinking thing we’ve been talking about and more.
Take a Lyft and use promo code BESTOF2017 to get 25% off your ride to AND from ABGB (max discount $5 off per ride; coupon valid between 12/14 at 4pm to 12/15 at 2am). If you don’t do that, just make sure you get home safe.
Got it all? See ya there!
Charity Guest Beer List (Buy $15 glass, get 3 pours)*:
– ABGB: Capt. Ivan Drago (Russian Imperial Stout barrel aged w/ Brett)
– Austin Beerworks: Hoppy Hanukkah (Rye IPA)
– Last Stand: Barleywine
– NXNW: Zombie Dragon (NE IPA)
– Southern Heights: Where’s My Flannel (Pub Ale/ESB)
– St Elmo: Merle (Oaked Czech Pils)
– Zilker: Chaos Magic (Blackberry Kettle Sour)
* Beers subject to change. Proceeds benefit Central Texas Food Bank.