The Big Lebarrelski Special Release
December 22, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
The Dude more than abides with the long list of delicious beverages to be enjoyed in a laid-back setting on Friday, December 22nd! We’re releasing six beers, and the star of the show is Big Lebarrelski, but y’all are going to want to check out our brand-new decadent Autobahn Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout as well!
• Big Lebarrelski – 11% ABV: We took our somewhat compromising, laid-back White Russian Imperial Milk Stout, The Dude, brewed with lactose and Tweed Coffee’s Toddy Roast Coffee, and aged it in Woodford Reserve Bourbon Barrels and featuring Houndstooth/Tweed Foxtrot Coffee. It is an insanely delicious explosion of rich flavors of vanilla, coffee, coconut, roast, and chocolate, which really tie the beer together, coupled with a rich and decadent mouth feel. Take comfort, The Dude imbibes…
• Autobahn – 11% ABV: An Imperial Stout Aged in Woodford Reserve Bourbon Barrels, and infused with blueberries, maple, and vanilla. Autobahn is a pancake-inspired Kentucky breakfast in a glass, and it’s as good as it sounds. We’ll take a full stack!
• Rye’d the Lightning Imperial Dry Irish Stout – 9% ABV: Rye’d the Lightning is brewed for the cooler months. We use all English base, specialty, and rye malt to give this Imperial Dry Irish Stout a very complex character. This beer is filled with notes of roast, dark chocolate, rye spiciness and a nutty base layer, while still finishing dry on the palate unlike many of the syrupy sweet Imperial Stouts available.
• Winter Warmer – 8% ABV: ‘Tis the season for rich malty beers to keep the winter chill at bay. This seasonal treat is brewed with freshly harvested Colorado Blue Spruce Tips to give it subtle notes of fruit and pine.
• Man O’ War IPA – 6.5% ABV: It could be argued that our brewers are more than just a little obsessed with hops… This obsession led to the creation of our flagship IPA, Man O’ War, an aggressively dry-hopped, West Coast influenced IPA with a huge hop display of tropical citrus, grapefruit, and resinous pine. Brewed with Simcoe Lupulin Powder, Mosaic, Citra, and Azacca hops, this is a brew for those who truly love and appreciate all of the goodness that comes from those delicious little green cones.
• Joe’s Magical Pils – 5.3% ABV: A truly German style pilsner brewed with Heirloom pilsner malt and Loral hops. This magical elixir showcases notes of light floral, herbal and fruity hop, balanced with a dusting of spiced fruit character and a refreshingly soft mouthfeel.
Limited crowler and growler fills for the Big Lebarrelski, and no crowler or growler fills of Autobahn, due to its scarcity.