Red Line Brewery Tour: Spring 2018
May 12, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re gearing up for our Annual Red Line Brewery Tour! This year, we’re welcoming a fourth brewery to the tour, The Brewtorium Brewery & Kitchen at Highland. Train hop with the Capital Metro Red Line to all 4 breweries to win a pair of limited Red Line Brewery Tour socks!
– Circle Brewing Company at Kramer Station
– Black Star Co-op at Crestview Station
– Zilker Brewing Company at Plaza Saltillo
– The Brewtorium Brewery & Kitchen at Highland
Here’s how the tour works:
1. Grab an official Red Line Brewery Tour punch card, available at all 4 locations.
2. Buy (and drink) a beer at each brewery to receive a stamp for that brewery on your punch card.
3. At the last brewery, turn in your completed punch card to receive a limited edition, badass pair of socks.
***PLEASE NOTE: Supplies of free socks are limited and will be given out on a first-come, first served basis to those who complete the tour***
-Do I have to visit the breweries in a specific order? Nope, all 4 breweries are minutes from Capital MetroRail stops so whatever order makes the most sense for you!
-Does this event cost anything? Besides the delicious beer you will buy at each brewery, this event is totally free.
-Are the socks only at 1 brewery? We will have socks for the winners at every location!